Of course, it shouldn't be the case, but often, people find it difficult to find their Facebook numeric id when they need it.
There are lots of ways to find this.... here are a few.....
The easiest way:
Go to http://findmyfacebookid.com/ in any browser
Enter your profile name in the box and click on the "Lookup numeric id" button.
Done.... too easy!
Another method is:
- Login to your Facebook page.
- Click on your name (your profile page)
- In the URL, it will say: "'www.facebook.com" followed by your name e.g. <https://www.facebook.com/USERNAME>
- If there is any other information AFTER your user name, then delete this.
- Replace the 'www' with the word 'graph' (without the quotes.)
- Hit the enter key and the first line will show your Facebook ID.
Other lines will display other information.