Search Engine Optimisation
Increase your web trafficSEO can be a complex area, and there are many approaches to ensuring your website receives the best rankings from the major search engines such as Google and Bing.
- paid advertising such as Google Adwords, or PPC (Pay per Click)
- the efficient use of keywords and key phrases
- the efficient use of links both into your site from other sites, and also from your site to other sites
- the efficient use of social media for online marketing, such as Facebook, Google +, Instragram, Twitter etc.
Exchanging links with good websites in your industry can be a great way to generate interest - subscribe to various industry-specific forums in your area of business.
Discriminate though......... dont just link to any and all sites, since some of them can actually be detrimental to your objective!
A Reasonable Guide
The Australian Web Industry Association have some interesting information which may help you understand a little more about the whole area of SEO. Here are a few links to some of their documents:
- How to Choose a Web Designer or Developer (PDF) (quite old, but still very relevant)
- Search Engine Optimisation - Choosing the Right Provider (PDF)
Please contact us for more information about how we can help get your website more noticed by customers and search engines